Friday, April 7, 2017

final update

I finished the table of contents!!!!! The magazine is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW WEEK IS OVER!

The show went GREAT, I can't believe it was my final high school production (I cried on stage during our final bow) WOW I am so grateful for the experience.

Back to the project, I am so excited to post the final product, but I want to add some finishing touches as well as complete my CCR which hopefully happens tomorrow since that's what was planned!

Thank you for joining me on this awesome ride :') I remember being so excited while writing my first blogpost in class!

With senior year slowly coming to an end and everyone deciding on where they are going to college, I have been incredibly emotional lately and reflecting on a lot of things but everything is also just so exciting at the same time with prom and actual graduation coming up.

I think if senior year had to be crumpled up into one word it is definitely bittersweet.

But anyway, enough of my sentimental little speech, I am very excited to self-reflect on this magazine and all that it came from!

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment