Monday, April 3, 2017

table of contents idea

I am currently smiling from ear to ear and it's all thanks to the table of contents.

I began my research, looked up "table of contents for travel magazine" on Google images, scrolled down and looked at some here or there.

and then

I came across this work of art:


If you've learned one thing about me it should be my undying love for LA and its gorgeous palm trees.

So, after I laid eyes on this amazing layout I thought "WOW, if only I had a palm tree picture like that!"

And so I kept on finishing my two-page spread and I found a little angel within my own photo album:


So let's just say I will have my table of contents page done very very soon (and not just because the due date is fast approaching ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Citations:
  1. Lammerant, Ivan. "Amanda Friedman Photography | Page 2." Pinterest. Pinterest, 14 Jan. 2014. Web. 02 Apr. 2017. <https://www.pinterest.com/pin/571535008932798446/>.


No comments:

Post a Comment