Tuesday, April 4, 2017

progress, progress, progress

Show week is this week and that means rehearsals, rehearsals, and more rehearsals. 

Surprisingly, though, I have gotten a good amount done!

My two-page spread is finally finished so now I can officially begin the eagerly anticipated table of contents (yay palm trees!!!!).

The two-page spread came out as expected and I am content with it, I just need to fix/add some final touches regarding margin sizes and that'll pretty much done!

Since the show is Thursday and Friday night I am planning on finishing [before] then and recording my CCR on Saturday since I am doing a college visit on Sunday and Monday [and the project is due on Tuesday].

I have to say I'm pleased with the progress I've made, hence why I am so excited to share it with the world (literally because I will share it with my whole family, maybe even on Facebook later on).




Finally, so sorry for the short post, I have just been finishing the article and being nitpicky with the two-page spread so I haven't done much new research this past day.

P.S I didn't release any pictures of the two-page spread just because I rather not give it away so quickly... guess you're just gonna have to hang in there and wait a few! ;)Image result for i'll be back gif

No comments:

Post a Comment