Monday, March 27, 2017

it's [almost] crunch time

I have begun this week feeling somewhat better and with some goals set in mind since the due date (April 9) is FAST approaching!

I started writing my article and I want it done by Wednesday to start designing the actual two-page spread. I was very excited until good old writer's block hit me like a brick (ง'̀-'́)ง
To begin with, though, I started researching some travel magazine articles on different cities just to see the type of writing I will be dealing with.

I then want to work on my table of contents during the weekend and only have to do final touches early next week to then record my CCR hopefully next Wednesday/Thursday (??) (The school's musical is Thursday and Friday so I rather have it done earlier. I'm praying!) (have to 'ponerme las pilas' as we hispanics say!)

Also... this next update will probably have you go crazy... but I did make some slight changes to the cover (I KNOW I AM VERY INDECISIVE) and so that is what I will leave you with:

I added more "traveling pictures" so goodbye to the cute dog (I came to my senses) (why would a dog be on a travel magazine cover) (I don't know) (bye bye doggy)
Expect to hear some more of me this week :p

P.S: that phrase in Spanish directly translates to "put on my batteries" which just means I need to get myself together and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment