Saturday, March 11, 2017

well, this definitely took a turn

Hi there!

So, funny thing happened on Friday, as I was researching for this women's magazine: I had some sort of... uh... epiphany let's call it. A life, more like project, changing idea...

Luckily, this big change came before I really got into the women's magazine idea. 

So this is how it came to be: I was having a lovely conversation with my friend in the class and the concept of photography came up and I LOVE taking random pictures, it's a random hobby of mine and not very consistent because I don't do it often but I do have to admit that I think I have a good eye for pictures! Here are some pics for fun:

My dog, Tambo, at the beach.

Perez Art Museum Miami

Winter Park, Colorado
Now, as I mentioned in my first blog post, I LOVE the city of Los Angeles, California. I visit often because my uncle/godfather lives there and the city is just so beautiful I have to take pictures everywhere I go. I know, super embarrassing because I am always looking super lame and touristy, but it is just too gorgeous.

Anyways, back to the brand new idea: I thought of making a photography magazine and have every issue's main story (aka the two page spread) be about a specific city that is recommended to visit and the article explains what there is to do while, of course, including a heavy load of visual content.

I then looked through my camera roll and found amazing shots I definitely want to include.

Finally, I wanted to add that as much as I love my mother and admire her hard work everyday, I am more motivated to do develop this idea into my desired magazine (she was also happy with my new idea AND was a little relieved about not having to be photographed).

My follow up post shall include some research and maybe even some covers I saw that really caught my eye...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment