Sunday, March 26, 2017

plot twist!

Hello there! I have been STRUCK with a cough and a congestion that has had me a little down throughout the weekend but I'm doing somewhat better :)

I was finally able to go to FedEx and print out the pictures from the cover in order to take my classmate's advice and take an actual picture of the pictures instead of having the cover be completely digital.

I printed the pictures out 4.5in by 4.5in and they came out gorgeous! I tried choosing a matte paper so the glare wouldn't appear when the natural lighting shined on it. I then took the pictures on my dining table in order to have that beautiful wooden background and voila, here are some (including one of me cutting the pictures LOL):


me, cutting borders off
one of the many tries




my very own studio!


















here is my canvas






















I then got the chance to try the picture on Canva and... the unexpected happened:

real picture with digital text
digital over digital




















I have to say I love the original version so much more. Surprisingly, the actual picture (on the left) looks odd and messes with
 one's head because it looks more digital than the digital one, yet they are the real photos! I also can't find a successful way to brighten it. The original cover to the right is so much more brighter and attractive to the eye and even though it appears mostly as digital, because it is, it presents itself better and is more eye-catching than the one to the left. And eye-catching is one of the most important aspects for the cover isn't it?
Image result for wink gif

Until next time, lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment