Wednesday, March 29, 2017

GOOD NEWS

OUR DEADLINE WAS EXTENDED (BY TWO DAYS) so now the final project plus the CCR is due on April 11.

Now, I still want to try and follow the "schedule" I made up on my last post in order to not stress myself out more than usual and fall behind with this project, specially because I'm having fun with it and don't want to make it a chore.

I have gotten most of the article done (yay me!) AND I came up with a sketch of what I imagine my two page spread to look like (yay for progress!):


I have started playing with Canva and it's been a little rough since I'm still getting used to working with text, but I'm working with that. 

Regarding the article, I'm writing about areas I have been to and I have been trying to add fun facts in a casual and lighthearted tone in order to make the article fun and easy to read.

To finish off this post, I am just glad to be working at the pace I planned (this is the Capricorn in me).

Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment